The Life of Gregory Brown The Life of Gregory Brown

Creepy. Great audio.

I advise anyone watching to use a good pair of headphones. It makes all the difference!

Growing hunger Growing hunger

Yeah...

Interesting vid to say the least. Though when she started stroking her breasts as if they were two yorkshire terriers, I came to the conclusion I had no idea what the hell I was watching anymore. The quality wasnt so bad that you couldnt tell what was going on, the gestures and movement were... OK. I agree with Arikula, the over-the-top eroticism didnt do much for the story.

Moustaches Moustaches

FUCKING AWESOME!

Now I want a mustache.... and I'm a girl.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Is it wrong that this actually turned me on??

Hmm... No.... I think Fernando would loved to know how this made me feel. Im super hungry for some " yogurt" now.

Hamburger Moon Hamburger Moon

Wow

Lol. What the hell was up with her voice? Probably all the steroids in the burger meat... Im ready for hamburger moon merchandise & memorabilia. Maybe we'll get a surprise in our next happy meals? Maybe a CD with you singing the theme song so I can play it on the PA at work.

Loverboy Loverboy

This is SO Mariah.

I had to sign in today, JUST to review this. Lol. I thought it was awesome. As soon as she opened her legs & the flies came out, I lost it! LMAO! One of those dry heave laughs that takes ages to recoup from and you almost blackout from no oxygen....

The facial expressions were hilarious. Keep it up!

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

What in FLYING FUCK FACES did I just watch???

I loved it.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Ebert & Roeper give 2 hair-veins up!

Moving. Touching. Romantically Captivating. It was like watching The Notebook.

Now if you excuse me, I must go throw up.

Snowy VI: Camp Death Snowy VI: Camp Death

You got to be my fav animator on newgrounds.

Youre stories are engaging, the characters are unforgettable, and your series' have a unique quality about them that quickly get loyal followers to see what's next to come our your amusing imagination.

Kudos. I will keep watching.

The Library Party The Library Party

Wow

My perception of old people is forever changed, as I now have a newfound respect for them and their kick-ass, rock-out, floating-head wisdom.

Rock on.