The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Not original, but very fun.

RAPTUS RAPTUS

Provocative. Something a good artist knows how to use well. It makes me wonder what the other viewers chose first when they initially played the game. Mental turmoil with Life, or true love with Death? What does that choice in this little game say about the player who chose either option? I asked the same question of myself when I finished. If anything, it makes you speculate in what ways the fine lines of our own personal morals and reservations may be blurred. A thought that surprisingly takes all of only 5 minutes. The art was great. The music was a perfect fit. I want to see more.

Rubble Trouble New York Rubble Trouble New York

Glitch

On level 6, if a piece of debris falls behind the grenade launcher, it obstructs the launch path, and all the missiles will explode before even leaving the guns. Otherwise, fun game.

Run From the Sun Run From the Sun

Fun game.

But as everyone has said, it needs some additions. Like ships with the power to boost in order to avoid being slung into outerspace by a planet's weak gravity. Or if you enter a planets gravity, it should pull you in completely instead of throwing you around when youre not that close to it.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

I killed 16 people...

Yet at the end, there was still a "Welcome" sign in the yard. Lol. Those are some twisted motherf*kin home owners!

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Bug-o-phobe

Im just now noticing the bug crawling on Alice's face, that I didnt notice the 1st time around. I almost punched a hole in my computer screen trying to "kill" it. Lmao... it looked real on my 30" high def. :-(

Sift Heads 5 Sift Heads 5

FIX THE BUGS!

The sniper mission does not complete to let you out of the area once you kill all 6 snipers. And when you click on the computer again after checking the message, it keeps you looped in a cut scene. Good concept tho.

Rihanna's Revenge Rihanna's Revenge

mediocre

The uppercut should do more than just 1 unit of damage, otherwise its pointless to even feature it. And the time limit is way too quick. Good concept tho.

Journeys of Reemus Journeys of Reemus

Nice.

Glitches on the level where you have to pass the guard with the mouse. The ants return immediately after you kill them. And the time limit is WAY too quick on the queen's level. Otherwise, good, original gameplay.

Zeebarf responds:

Thanks I'll look into that glitch!

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

good time killer

I usually dont enjoy puzzles, but I did enjoy this. Solved the puzzle after 9 tries and 6 min.