The Life of Gregory Brown The Life of Gregory Brown

Creepy. Great audio.

I advise anyone watching to use a good pair of headphones. It makes all the difference!

Growing hunger Growing hunger

Yeah...

Interesting vid to say the least. Though when she started stroking her breasts as if they were two yorkshire terriers, I came to the conclusion I had no idea what the hell I was watching anymore. The quality wasnt so bad that you couldnt tell what was going on, the gestures and movement were... OK. I agree with Arikula, the over-the-top eroticism didnt do much for the story.

Moustaches Moustaches

FUCKING AWESOME!

Now I want a mustache.... and I'm a girl.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Not original, but very fun.

RAPTUS RAPTUS

Provocative. Something a good artist knows how to use well. It makes me wonder what the other viewers chose first when they initially played the game. Mental turmoil with Life, or true love with Death? What does that choice in this little game say about the player who chose either option? I asked the same question of myself when I finished. If anything, it makes you speculate in what ways the fine lines of our own personal morals and reservations may be blurred. A thought that surprisingly takes all of only 5 minutes. The art was great. The music was a perfect fit. I want to see more.

Rubble Trouble New York Rubble Trouble New York

Glitch

On level 6, if a piece of debris falls behind the grenade launcher, it obstructs the launch path, and all the missiles will explode before even leaving the guns. Otherwise, fun game.

Between Mirrors Between Mirrors

Absolutely love this piece. Pianos are great brain food. Thanks for posting, Jorge! :-)

Reach for the Stars [7000] Reach for the Stars [7000]

Damn.

Hot AND has that replay value. You could easily sell this to commercial avenues. Adult Swim eats this shit up.

Love it.

Sirhc7000 responds:

Gaahh I would literally JIZZ IN MY PANTS if I heard my beat on an Adult Swim bump.

sigh....someday.

Dancing 4 Joy Dancing 4 Joy

whiplash

As soon as it starts, your head kind of involuntarily shakes all over the place. haha... 9 stars!

Lips Lips

I always thought your stuff was just amazing. You really put yourself into your work and it shows. I love how you make the characters come alive with simple details like liverspots, acne or other peripheral imperfections. It makes them seam more "real". This guy looks like he could be a gentle giant, even with the grotesque features. Like he's sad he cant be like everyone else, and its written all over his face. A Frankenstein tale. Great work!

Ganondorf Ganondorf

Nice.

Ganondorf is one of my FAVORITE Zelda characters. :-) Thats a scary motherf*ker. He reminds me of my father. He always has that frowny-face too. LOL. Aside from the size of his right eye, I think you rendered him rather well. You even put your own spin, your own "emotion" into his portrait. Awesome.

onLy onLy

Nice.

The anatomy is on point. I would love to see the original reference if you used one. The shading and the style are well executed. At first I thought it was macabre with blood dripping down her face, then I saw they were schematic and computer type segments. She reminds me of the ghosts I use to see as a young adult. Arresting, provoking, and you could never tell whether they were friendly or not....

FallenBane responds: